I’ve been tagged by the lovely Sue.
As you all know, I’m not very good at sticking to the rules of memes, but here they are for your perusal …
1. Link to the person that tagged you - i.e. me
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about you in your blog post
4. Tag six people in your post
5. Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Six Random Things … now let me think …
I have blue fairy lights up in my living room even though it isn’t Christmas
I’ve lived all over the UK, but four years ago ended up living just up the road from where I lived as a child
I used to love cooking, but now for some reason can’t bear it
When I was ten, I memorised huge chunks of ‘The Revenge’ by Tennyson, still not quite sure why
When I was at school I played the violin VERY badly
When I was a child my family nickname was Baby. My dad called me that until I was about 25.
I know a few people have already done this … but if you haven’t – I tag
Annie, Annieye, Bart, Helen, Kerry, Yvonne
Look! I followed the rules and everything!