Welcome To My Blog
Book reviews ... Author interviews ... and anything else I think might be of interest to writers and readers.
Thursday, 16 October 2008
A lovely award ...
... and some questions ...
Debs has given me this lovely award - and it comes with some questions attached.
1. Where is your cell phone? Sadly, I have two. Personal one is always with me, work one is on my desk
2. Where is your significant other? He knows where he is, and that’s all that matters.
3. Your hair color? Brownish
4. Your mother? Sadly, dead
5. Your father? Also sadly, dead
6. Your favorite thing? Laptop
7. Your dream last night? Can’t remember
8. Your dream/goal? To have a short story published – and be paid for it
9. The room you're in? Small sitting room
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? At home
14. What you're not? Relaxed
15. One of your wish-list items? New boiler – I know it’s boring
16. Where you grew up? Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire
17. The last thing you did? Eat dinner
18. What are you wearing? Sloppy clothes
19. Your TV? Half watching The Restaurant
20. Your pets? Very poorly, I’m afraid
21. Your computer? Not liking broadband
22. Your mood? Exhausted
23. Missing someone? Yes, always
24. Your car? Hasn’t broken down for a couple of months now – a miracle
25. Something you're not wearing? Bra
26. Favorite store? Book
27. Your summer? Cold!
28. Love someone? Oh, yes
29. Your favorite color? Burgundy
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today – I can’t tell you why
31. Last time you cried? Every time I look at Smudge
I'm supposed to pass it on to five people. I may have lost track of who's already had it, but I would like to pass it on to ...
Lane, Leigh, Sally, Womagwriter and Jumbly Girl.