Welcome To My Blog

Book reviews ... Author interviews ... and anything else I think might be of interest to writers and readers.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Tears and Laughter and Happy Ever After



I'm very pleased to announce that the Kindle version of 'Tears and Laughter and Happy Ever After' is now available.

You can find it on Amazon here.

You can see our Facebook page here.

You can see our website here.

And follow us on Twitter here.

"Tears and Laughter and Happy Ever After" is a vibrant and varied collection of tales from writers who between them have had hundreds of short stories published in women’s magazines in the UK and around the world! Contributors have also won or been placed in dozens of competitions, published novels and written non-fiction for many UK magazines.

As the title suggests, the twenty-six stories encompass the dizzying heights of happiness, the heartbreaking depths of sadness, and every emotion in between. Within the pages of this book you’ll meet a housewife with a surprising secret, a beekeeper with a problem and an undertaker with something unusual on his mind. You’ll also encounter angels, ghosts, aliens and many other intriguing characters. And, in the end, you may just find the path to happy ever after.

On another note, I'm currently writing a feature on alternative mums eg grans, aunts, female friends who have had a big part in bringing up someone else's children. I am looking for female case studies who want to say a big thank you to their alternative Mum. Full details are on the Case Study Link above.

1 comment:

Laura E. James said...

Hi Helen - I was lucky enough to receive the Liebster Award today for my blog and have chosen your blog as one of the five I would like to honour. Your knowledge of short story writing has me wowed.
Please collect your award from my Photos page at www.lauraejames.co.uk and read about the award on my Blog page.
Thank you.
Laura James.