Welcome To My Blog

Book reviews ... Author interviews ... and anything else I think might be of interest to writers and readers.

Monday 6 October 2008

Black Boxes ...


... a review ...

I've done a review of Black Boxes by Sweet Caroline, and lovely Cathy has put it on bookersatz, so please pop over and have a look.





SmudgeWatch I'm quite worried about him today as he had a short period of struggling to breathe earlier. He seems a bit happier now though and has had some milk and a sleep.

12 comments:

CL Taylor said...

Ooooh poor smudge :o( Hope he's okay x

Pat Posner said...

So I'll triple up on the Smudge hugs - and some for you, too!

Great review btw.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. More for my TBR pile...

Amanda said...

Lots of hugs for Smudge from me x

Brilliant review :-)

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Big love to you and Smudgex

Great review btw.

Caroline said...

Thank you so much for what is a perfect review.
Hugs for Smudge x

HelenMWalters said...

Calistro - he seems a bit better now, fingers crossed

Pat - please, lots of Smudge hugs needed

Captain - yes you must read it

Annie and Debs - thank you and thank you!

Caroline - you are so welcome honey, and I am so proud to have my special signed copy on my bookshelf x

Yvonne said...

Hugs for Smudge :(

Lane Mathias said...

Hang in there Smudge. Keep insisting on the treats.

(And great review Helen)
x

Tamsyn Murray said...

Try not to worry - Taz cat had a similar thing on Sunday because she'd eaten too quickly so Smudge's breathlessness may be unrelated.

Sending lots of chin tickles his way.

Anonymous said...

Hope he is ok. Lots of LOVE for him. xx

Jumbly Girl said...

Love and Hugs to Smudge, hope he keeps improving.

Great review - I have the book on order right now :o)