Welcome To My Blog

Book reviews ... Author interviews ... and anything else I think might be of interest to writers and readers.

Sunday 21 August 2011

Guest Review By Sophie Hannah

I'm delighted to announce that, to tie in with the paperback release of her latest book 'Lasting Damage', Sophie Hannah is my special guest on Bookersatz this weekend. She's reviewing 'Facing Codependence' by Pia Mellody and the review is fantastic. Well worth reading for all sorts of reasons.

You can also read my review of 'Lasting Damage' here. It's a fabulous book and I highly recommend it.

If you're looking for more weekend reading, don't miss my two interviews below:

Lisa Jackson, US crime writer, talks about the ins and outs of writing in different genres.

Nicola Morgan talks aboout the launch of her indispensable guide to Twitter, 'Tweet Right'.

Happy weekend everyone.

5 comments:

trump said...

Id like to invite you folks to come to Amish Stories for a recipe for "Famous Pennsylvania Dutch Sticky Cinnamon Buns" along with a book signing schedule for Amish fiction writer Wanda Brunstetter for Pennsylvania and Ohio as well as a contest to meet her. I hope everyone so far is having a great weekend. Thanks everyone. Richard from Amish Stories.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I was just reading through Nicola's excellent book on how to be published yesterday.

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Thanks, Helen. I've not been around much so missed your last couple of posts.

I'm particularly interested in your Nicola Morgan post as I attended her talk on social networking for writers at the Edinburgh Book Festival (I think it was last year, but the older I get the more I lose track of time) and found it fascinating. Although, I still haven't taken the plunge into Twitter yet - hope this book will fling me in the deep end.

XX

Denise Covey said...

Hi Helen! Nicola writes a couple of amazing books. I'm going to post about tweeting soon and have just written to her to link her new e-book. Thanks Helen for hosting her. I read your other posts too. Always catching up!

Denise

HelenMWalters said...

Yes, Nicola is an amazing fount of knowledge on all things writerly.

Suzanne, you should definitely join us on Twitter!

Denise - that's brilliant. I look forward to reading your post.